Content from the Storytrail and performance will be available on the web site after 30 November.
- To experience the Storytrail you need to move between locations, this can be done with any mode of transport or walking, and done at your own pace. You do not have to go to all the locations at one time.
- Overall the Storytrail is accessible for wheelchair users.
- For full accessibility information on the Storytrail please contact us with your specific needs and we will do our best to give you what you need to enjoy the experience.
- As the performance is on a traditional narrowboat unfortunately it is not wheelchair accessible.
- There is a gap that you have to step over to board the boat and then there are four steep steps down into the boat.